FERDINAND FREESE KG (GmbH & Co.)
||Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Hamburg,
Handelsregisternummer HR A 17.892, Amtsgericht Hamburg
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 118904434
||HR B 19.841
Amtsgericht Hamburg Stammkapital: EUR 50.000,-
||Nelson de Macedo
Zertifiziert als AEO (Authorised Economic Operator): Zertifizierungsnummer DE AEOC 104820
Verzicht / Links
Der gesamte Inhalt ist nur für allgemeine Information bestimmt. Es wird keine Haftung übernommen für die Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit des Inhalts. Auch kann aufgrund der Website weder die Beschaffenheit/Art jeglicher Produkte garantiert noch können diesbezügliche werbewirksame Erklärungen abgegeben werden.
FERDINAND FREESE KG (GmbH & Co.) übernimmt keine Haftung für die Links zu anderen Domänen in seiner Website. Die Verantwortung für solche Links liegt vollständig bei den Urhebern.
Alle Texte, Bilder, Grafiken wie auch das Layout dieser Website sind durch Copyright geschützt.
We take the protection of your data seriously.
You can use our site without providing any personal information.
The following explanation is intended to give you an overview of the kind and purpose of data that is being collected by us / the provider.
FERDINAND FREESE KG (GmbH & Co.)
Telefon: +49-40 - 32 56 46 - 0
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected:
- type and version of the browser you use
- operating system
- websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL)
- websites that you visit
- date and time of your visit
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
Collection and storage of personal data and purpose of their use
Visit of Website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The information includes the following and will be collected without your intervention until an automated deletion occurs:
- Provider data
- Description of what kind of operating system is used
- Status message if the retrieval was successful
- Date and time of data rerieval
- Name of the retrieved file
- Transferred amount of data
- Description of what kind of web browser is used
- The previously visited website
- Your IP address
The data mentioned above are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not, in any case, use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website or via our e-mail addres email@example.com for questions of any kind. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address to process your message correctly. Further information about you and your person is not required but can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after processing this contact or request.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Art.6(1)(c) GDPR, or
- If you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- If the disclosure according to Art.6(1) lit.f GDPR is required and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- If this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit on our website. This helps improve the performance of the website while repeatedly visiting the website.
However, you usually have the option to change the cookie-behavior in your browser settings, so that you are informed about the occurrence of cookies and that you can allow, exclude or delete existing cookies.
Please use the help function of your internet browser to get information about changing these settings. We point out, that some features of your website may not work if you disable the usage of cookies.
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or the data stored on your computer or data stored by another server. You do not damage your computer and cookies do not contain viruses.
We recommend the usage of cookies, also see: Art. (6)(1)(f) GDPR: the processing is carried out in order to improve the functions on the website. It is therefore necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests
You have the following data subject rights:
- The right to information
You have the right to ask for a confirmation about the status of your processed personal data
- Correction/Erasure/Restriction of processing
- Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
- Correct personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
- Immediately delete your personal data (right to erasure)
- Restrict the amount of data that is being processed (right to limit processing)
- Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another person in charge
- Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right of objection
is the right to object against the processing of personal data for the performance of a task in the public interest ( Article 6(1)(e) GDPR ) or for the protection of our legitimate interests, see Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
- Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of personal data is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority without prejudice to other legal remedies.